When you use Podcast Your Sermons, you receive quality performance: a sermon podcast that is always available, works easily for you to update and loads very fast for your church members. Our Intel Solid State hard drives mean that your visitor doesn't have to wait on our server for your sermon player to load. Because Mark is the creator of our podcasting software, he has made a user-friendly interface and knows the system like the back of his hand. This means that our system is not open-source, making it more difficult to hack. For those who are tech-savvy, here's the rundown of what we provide:
- Our servers have 99.9% service uptime since 2008.
- Server uses Intel Solid State hard drives with 100 Mbps Network Connection
- LiteSpeed for Server technology gives you high-speed download of webpages and podcast messages.
- Unmetered Upload and Download Bandwidth.
- 24/7/365 Managed Server with Proactive Monitoring through Liquid Web.
- Hosting datacenter, located in Lansing, Michigan, is SSAE-16 Compliant.
- Daily Backups to both onsite and offsite locations.
- Proactive Management (Network, Security, Availability), 100% network uptime.
- For our international customers, we support special alphabet and character sets. Please contact us to make sure your character set is represented.